Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Your love is the color of rainbow



                                                       


I have come to drag you out of yourself and take you in my heart. I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had and lift you like a blossomed flower.

Where the lips are silent, the heart has a hundred tongues.

A thirsty man calls out, 'Delicious water, where are you?' While the water moans, 'Where is the water drinker?'

No,  lover wants union with the Beloved.

I am already yours my darling.  I just want to celebrate it,  wanting the lover.

To reach the port of heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift.

Now I know. My soul is merged with all the fragrances of beauty, with all the colors of the rainbow, Your Love!

Time has its limits.   I have mixed it with mine but need this imagination to be a true phenomenon, my dear!

“Life is all about a few good and solid relationships, all it takes is a wee bit of an effort. What’s the use of being sorry when regrets are in vain? Aren’t soul mates made of these?”

 “True love’s beauty can never be fully expressed until it is felt within our soul, the magnificence of grace.”

A tight hug with lovely prints of lips on your cheek.

I am not sweet but poisonous, the poison of love which will take away the sleeps of your eyes .

J Yar
                                                         

                                                Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment