Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The art of pleasure



                                                       


“Think of yourself , in this world everyone has his /her right to express in his /her own way .  Do not think what others think of yours .  Do what your heart says.”

“Make your love life the best it can be! Learn how you can teach your partner the art of pleasure! There is nothing more than it in this world,  my dear!”
                                              


My living style is far below her expectations.
My living style is yet to develop the soul style.
The soul style is not at all ready for the ramp path.
Mind hogs all the lime lights and the senses are only taking care of the mind.
I am just aware of the mind and the soul is unconscious.
My soul style is far below her expectations!

J Yar
                                                             
                                                     Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment