Monday, November 24, 2014

Everyone has to love somebody one day.



                                                         


Be simple but look stylish.
Be tough but look soft.
Be tensed but look cool.
Be a winner but look like a beginner.
That’s the way of living life!

"Like a fool I stared, unaware of her effect,  her voice low and husky.  Are you following me? she asked, just as our gaze did meet off went the clock,  the bed so creaked, I snuggled not willing to wake, no mere mortal she was my dream, my thought ‘twas where I wanted to be."

Trying my best to give message of my heart.

"Everyone has to love somebody one day. There's no way to define, is something really crazy and real. One day, with the weary heart, we decide that only wants good things. No crumbs, no lies, no masks. Either a man or a mouse. Without media terms. To love, we have to strip all artifice to be real. "

Yar
                                                               
                                                         Mhargz GV    

No comments:

Post a Comment