Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sorry, all I can say is SORRY



                                                                     


Sorry,  all I can say is SORRY.

I am sorry if you have to leave.
I am sorry if you have to say good bye.
I am sorry if you have to let go of my hands.
I am sorry if it has to end up this way.
But one thing sure,  I am just what I am. 

I am not here to please anyone,  just be myself.
Not here to impress people or be always nice.
I am just being true to myself,  feelings and emotions.
I am just letting go of my doubts and despair.
I am just being me,  no pretentions, no lies.

It is just all about me, my being human yet a tigress sometimes.
If you can’t swallow my weaknesses then you have a good reason to leave.
If you can’t embrace my whims and caprices,  you have a good reason to let go
If you can’t understand me, you have a valid reason to go and fast.
And if you can’t love me the way I am,  then you made the right decision,  ever!

If you just love me the way I am,  then nothing will go wrong. 
All I need is an understanding heart who will kiss me at my darkest moment.
All I need is a loving heart who will love me more at my weakest point.
All I need is a kind heart who will  embrace my being when I am lost.
All I need is one true,  everlasting and unconditional love.
                                                            
                                                   Mhargz GV       
                                                          





No comments:

Post a Comment