Sunday, July 29, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTES in some readings 2

We can only live TODAY so work,  relax,  love and pray and above all enjoy.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

Life is built on RELATIONSHIP but not on achievement or acquisition.  Don't forget that everybody needs SOMEBODY.  Those that you despise today are the same people that you will meet tomorrow! Keep loving♥

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

Other people said they have seen angels,  but I have met YOU and you are enough.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

I would fly you to the moon and back if you’ll be my love.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

I love you and those three words have my life in it.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

I’d like to run away from you but if you won’t come and find me, I would die missing you.
(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

When you love someone all your wishes start coming out.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

Soul meets soul on lover’s lips.  Let me kiss you goodbye.

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

“Sometimes life takes you on a detour.  Use these times to see things you would have missed had you remained on your planned route.  You may find it to be among the best parts of your journey.”

(((Heart to heart, MGV♥2♥♥)))

Love is the essence of life. Treasure and cherish it.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2 ~♥~♥~

An idea lives on unless you share it with passion!!!

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2 ~♥~♥~

I can’t help but LOVE YOU when you said you love me!  Now that I love you deeply you ignore me with your deafening silence.  But silence my dear,  is the language of my soul.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2 ~♥~♥~

I would rather be a devil’s advocate per se,  than to tolerate the wrong doings or verbal abuses of someone.  I will never please someone by being silent on issues that bothers and affects me.

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.  Don't settle.  As with all matters of the heart,  you'll know when you find it.  And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
 ~ Steve Jobs ♥♥♥

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2 ~♥~♥~

Love is all there is and it leads us to self - confidence.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2 ~♥~♥~

I love you always and in all ways.  I think of you in every breath I take.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2 ~♥~♥~


Thanks for reading ...


Heart to heart,


MHARGZ V.

No comments:

Post a Comment