Saturday, November 16, 2013

Born to love only you

                                                                           

You are my best friend and my love. You are special because you live in my heart. I am yours, now and forever.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


Never doubt me my love. I was born to love you, only you!

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


Every time there is silence between us, my world turns upside down. Your silence makes me feel all those negative feelings. My love, you are an inspiration. Without you, life is meaningless.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

I regret with all of my heart those moments I caused you pain, hurt, despair because of my doubts. I regret those moments I made you cry because of my childish acts. But you never let go of me, you never left me and you always say you love me. One thing that there is no regret, is my loving you. For choosing you as my one true love.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

Spending time with you, all alone with you, are the most precious memories I ever had. It is beyond forgetting and I can't help but smile even when I am alone, just thinking of you, my love. I love LOVE because of you.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

Out of despair and anger, I challenged you to let go of my hands. You never did and I realized maybe because my world will end without you in it. Maybe because you truly love me.
My love, my destiny.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

                                                                                        

                                                            Mhargz GV             

No comments:

Post a Comment