Saturday, November 16, 2013

“I think the only way I can love is in secret.”

                                                                       


“I think the only way I can love is in secret.”


You can accuse this love of everything and anything else, except false.
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥  

"Stop wasting your time and energy on things that don't matter and your happiness level will shoot up without you having to do anything else!"
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


A girl wanted a ring
But the boy gave a Teddy bear
In anger the girl threw the bear on the road
the boy went to take it back but he was hit by a car and died
At his funeral, the girl cried and hugged the bear and the machine inside it spoke:
“Will you marry me? the ring is in my pocket”



Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
We are far from each other, yet so near. I see you in my dreams, I feel you and I can sense your presence.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥




Loving someone is a wondrous feeling, beyond compare. I need you my love, more than ever!

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥



That moment when you realized that no matter how deeply you love,  if never reciprocated or even acknowledged with thanks coupled with squadron of words that belittles your being,  love simply fades away.  It is still there hoping to be free from its bondage out of broken spirit and to move on less the one who took it for granted.   Life is a maze so with love and wants to find its way to someone who will celebrate its existence and utter “thank you for loving me.”

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


Love and let love! Love like no other, because if you are meant for each other, LOVE will find its way.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
 
Falling in love is not an easy thing It requires trust and respect for each other. It is not easy to miss someone nor need someone when all you see is a vast of space, time and distance. But love is there and can never be ignored and needs to be nurtured, now and forever.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

I will be loving you, with a love that is true. I will be here for you, now and forever.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Trust that a special force is working behind the scenes on your behalf because the plan is to prosper you and not to harm you.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

When you bid goodbye,  I cried a tear.   I can’t afford to lose someone like you,  my life,  my world and my destiny.  

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

While she played the guitar and you watched her with smiles, someone is in tears. Never ever play with feelings.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Never say I love you if you never meant to stay. Never say I miss you if you don't even care. It only hurts more.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

You think you are on top of the world because you think you are in loved. Life is like playing a guitar, sometimes out of tune or beautiful melody. But strings will break and you will realize, you are not meant for each other. So take it easy, and never play with feelings.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Not talking with you for a day makes me feel it has been years. I miss you like no other because you are my life and my world.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

You promised to keep in touch my love, but of no avail. Just hoping against hope that you are doing fine and everything is alright with you. I miss you like crazy.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

I was asleep when you said "hello and I miss you". Now i am here and you are fast asleep. My love, hello and I miss you too. There is time and distance between us, but our love will see us through. I will never let go of your hands, never will let you go.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Yes my love. We live in two different worlds separated by time, space and distance. You are there and I am here but we love, we love each other deeply and we live only in one place, our hearts. I live in your heart and you live in my heart. Take good care of our hearts.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Sometimes we argue, sometimes we doubt each other, sometimes we feel being taken for granted or ignored. Sometimes we laugh and sometimes we cry, but at the end, love prevails over hurts and pains. We both love with passion and that is what matters most.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Sometimes I had tantrums out of jealousy. Sometimes childish, sometimes illogical. Sometimes unreasonable and vulnerable, but you never let go of my hands. You never set me free and instead hugged me to your chest. You said listen to your heartbeats, it speaks my name, only me. Every time you say I love you and miss me so much, makes me feel heaven and earth unites.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Love grows with every new day between lovers. If you are truly in loved, you would feel it.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Out of despair and anger, I challenged you to let go of my hands. You never did and I realized maybe because my world will end without you in it. Maybe because you truly love me.
My love, my destiny.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

I was lonely and not happy until you came along. You transformed my life into magic.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥ 

You made me feel so loved and beautiful.  You decorated my life with sweet words and it made me realize,  you are the lovely oasis in the desert of my life.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

You never let go of my hands every time I dare you to let go. You never left me in the middle of troubles. This made me realize, you are my air, sunlight and water. I can't live without you now.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
                                                              
                                                                     
                                           Mhargz GV             

No comments:

Post a Comment