Friday, November 15, 2013

Inhale love, exhale doubt.



                                                                        

Never be angry my love. Take a deep breath. Inhale love, exhale doubt. I will always love you, forever and a day.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

You often asked me if I miss you. Yes, miss you like crazy. You are part of me as life itself and missing you is part of my loving you.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

With your hand in mine, how can I go wrong? Because in understanding. our spirit finds it's song. With your heart by mine, how can I feel. lost? when your care watches over me.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

I love to drink coffee. It reminds me of your sweet aroma of love. Day in and day out, you say you love me. I will never, and a thousands of never, let go of your hands.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

If I can't talk with you, there might be a very good reason. Please don't ever say you don't want to disturb me again. It is unfair and instead say you love, those words you utter everyday. Music to my ears, you know that

Because I love you, 2♥♥
                                                                                
                                                                   Mhargz GV             

No comments:

Post a Comment