Monday, November 18, 2013

How soon goodnight becomes goodbye!



                                                                  


Friends  are rainbow and sunshine in different styles.

I have been in this business world of friendship.  They are treasures.   They come and go for a reason,  a season or a lifetime. I have seen different styles of separation.  Some said,  till we meet again; goodnight but eventually became goodbye; take care of you; keep in touch; see you soon;  I miss you already and will miss you; some just drifted away with no words of goodbye;  some just left for good; some just ignored your presence,  some just made you an option;  some pushed you around,  some accused you of nothing; some just kept silent observing you once in a while;  some hurt you in any way; some made you  fall for them but eventually drifted away; some unfriended you,  some removed you from their groups for personal reasons;  some just kept silent that made you wonder what you have done; and worst and most painful,  when they just blocked you simply because you can’t give in to their whims and caprices.

I easily accepted friend request because I want to makes friends.  To be connected one way or the other.  But the worst thing happened,  they left after they built a friendship which I thought would last for long.  They come and go.  Just like things, they are transient.  I never knew the reason,  wish I had for me to learn from it.  Life is friendship.  Life is a relationship and friendship is a relationship which we have to deal with utmost care and attention.

Maybe I was just too busy to say hi or hello, or I could have done something wrong for not flirting or whatever they want from me.   But I joined this social media to be just me,  to express what I think and feel for a moment,  to make friends and share some thoughts for awhile.  Seeing each other during comments or maybe group bonding.  That is all I wanted,  to be part of this social media but never to surrender my values,  my faith,  myself and my world.  Never to give up my self- respect and self-worth.  I want to be me,  since day one when you met me up to the time you unfriend me or even say GOODBYE.

I have some special friends, yes,  but all of a sudden they stop talking.  They stop the usual hi and hello and sad to know,  I will never find out the truth behind it.  But life they said,  no matter what you think or feel at the moment, whatever you do or say,  whatever the situation or circumstance can only be summed up in three words,  LIFE GOES ON.

You might have said goodbye,  maybe now and forever.  It could mean one goodbye for me,  but I do believe your one GOODBYE is equivalent to  ten HELLOs.  Some new friends will be out there and will say hi and hello,  although it won’t last for long,  but your goodbye will come as hello for others. Yes,  LIFE GOES ON.

Hello world?  My line is not busy … I am waiting for a new HELLO.  Hmmmmmmmm
                                                              
                                                               
                                                       Mhargz GV        
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment