Sunday, November 17, 2013

My dearest love

                                                                               


My dearest love,

There are times that I complained of being ignored, being taken for granted. Times that I cried, times that I sighed. Times that I kept silent and withdrawn.

But deep in my heart, I truly believe that you love me, more than I love you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and loving you is my gift to myself. Because loving you is my heaven on earth.

You are my heartbeat, my only love and ultimate joy! Thank you for loving me and for all you know, you are the reason behind my every smile.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


                                                                               
                                                              Mhargz GV             

No comments:

Post a Comment