Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Learn to let go of your feelings.



                                                                       


It is not easy to miss the one you love. It is not easy to sleep at night, when your love is not yet there. Till we meet again my love, in dreamland. See you in our planet of love as usual.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

In your journey in life, it is not where you are going but who is by your side till the end that makes the difference.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

You said you miss me last night. It is more than enough for me to start the day with a smile. You made me smile although in reality, I even miss you more.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

Never hate yourself. There is only one YOU ... in the universe. Instead heads up and say you are the best and unique. Dare to be different!!!

Because I love you, 2♥♥

Never be angry my love. Take a deep breath. Inhale love, exhale doubt. I will always love you, forever and a day.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

You often asked me if I miss you. Yes, miss you like crazy. You are part of me as life itself and missing you is part of my loving you.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

With your hand in mine, how can I go wrong? Because in understanding. our spirit finds it's song. With your heart by mine, how can I feel. lost? when your care watches over me.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

I love to drink coffee. It reminds me of your sweet aroma of love. Day in and day out, you say you love me. I will never, and a thousands of never, let go of your hands.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

If I can't talk with you, there might be a very good reason. Please don't ever say you don't want to disturb me again. It is unfair and instead say you love, those words you utter everyday. Music to my ears, you know that

Because I love you,
2♥♥

                                                                              

                                                            
                                                              Mhargz GV   








No comments:

Post a Comment