Monday, November 18, 2013

Never let go because I love you

                                                                                    

Dearest someone,


Only days ago you said you love,  you said you miss me, that I am your life,  your world and your heartbeat. All of a sudden,  a twist of fate.  You stop talking and put conditions before we talk again.   If you really love me,  you won't be putting pressure on me,   you won't allow this moment of silence.

I promise never to let go of your hands because I love you.  But I can't hold you forever.  I can't force you to stay with me or love me,  or even miss me.   I can't force you to talk to me,  if it is against your will.  I am a woman of respect,  I respect myself and I have values. I have dignity.

Putting condition before talking to me is most unfair.  If you love me,  you won't force me to do something beyond my control.   You won't ask me to sacrifice anything,  just to love you?  I want to love you fiercely,  with passion and miss you to death,  but never exploit on my feelings.

Never play with my feelings.  It hurts and might back track.  I love you for real,  it is real and not for fun.  I love you unconditionally,  but if you don't need my love anymore,  if you need me no more,  if you dislike me for whatever reason,  then I can't hold on forever.   I have to learn to let go,  if it merits my happiness and peace of mind.

I need you because I love you.
                                                                              

                                                                     Mhargz GV        
                                                                                

    

No comments:

Post a Comment