Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You are the passion in my heart.



                                                             


You are the passion in my life.  I am here,  I care and I miss you.



Silence sometimes is the best revenge but love will always be the answer.



You fight to hold on,  you fight to let go.  Let love win over doubts and tears.



I fear the moment when you have someone else in your heart,  to kiss your lips and embrace your being.  I never want to give up my place in your heart. Never!



You are my love story.  Without you in it,  life is boring and barren.  Do you feel the same,  my love?



I can’t live a day without you.  I can’t be without you.  You are my life,  you are my world,  you are my everything.

                                                         
         
                                                           Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment