Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fly me to the moon and back, my love!


                                                          

When you say " I am sorry " it does not mean you are wrong. It simply means you value the relationship and you never, ever and a thousands of never want to lose the person you love.



It is so painful whenever someone you love will just give you a gift of silence.  Hurl me with those hurting words,  kick me if you want but never,  ever give me the silent treatment.   It cuts like a knife.

Always continue the journey of being a channel of inspiration to every person you meet on the road.
 

Life is built on RELATIONSHIP but not on achievement or acquisition.  Don't forget that everybody needs SOMEBODY.  Those that you despise today are the same people that you will meet tomorrow! Keep loving




Other people said they have seen angels,  but I have met YOU and you are enough.




I would fly you to the moon and back if you’ll be my love.




I love you and those three words have my life in it.




What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

                                                             
                                                                      
                                                       Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment