Sunday, December 8, 2013

Until you say I am your last love



                                                                                                  

I love you more than you can ever imagine.  I love you with my soul and let our souls embrace passionately  and love  till the end of times.   I love you fiercely.  I love you and the mere thought of you makes me shiver.

You make me smile because for all you know,  you are my dream,  my life ,  my love and my world.

Inhale love and joy,  exhale doubts and hatred like no other.

Loving me makes my  love for you grow more each day.

Rinse all the fears and doubts in your mind about me.  I will never leave you nor let go of your hands, never,  no never,  because you are my heartbeat.

Life without your love is like a desert without an oasis.

Life may turn upside down,  but both to my advantage because I have you and your love,  now and forever.
Find yourself first and you will find love,  true love.

Your love is the light of my soul,  the joy of my heart and sometimes the tears in my eyes.

I speak your name,  I call your name and when you are silent,  it aches my heart.

You are the gardener of my heart,  your words makes me shiver.

 I will be here for you,  now and forever,  until you say I am your last love.


        
                                                                              
                                                                         Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment