Friday, February 28, 2014

Breath taking to behold, my love.

                                                                


When the words stop and you can endure the silence that reveals your heart’s pain of emptiness or that great wrenching-sweet longing, that is the time to try and listen to what the beloved’s eyes most want to say.

If I searched a hundred years, I couldn't find the words to tell you how you make me feel or how much I love you.
                                                                         


She reaches up and pulls my face to her and kisses me, her soft lips on mine. I don't want her to stop kissing me. As long as she is, then everything is fine. Everything is right, I would stay in this room forever if I could. The world can pass by without me, without us. Just as long as we can stay here, together, in each other's arms.

I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive

That's how I always want to remember my time with you,  like a pure white light, breath taking to behold.

Yar
                                                                      




                                                      Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment