Friday, February 28, 2014

You come to lift me and embrace gently.

                                        


Just a ray of light reaches to clear many shadows.

When the clouds of grief surround my heart, when the river of depression flows in my blood, when the ocean of frustration engulfs me, you come to lift me and embrace gently.

In the fragrance of my breaths, in the dream of my eyes, in the rhythmic pulsation of my heart you are and will be forever.

My senses are benumbed and cells are drowsy as they are over drunk with the fragrance of your love like an opium eater.

I love you with the hymn of my soul, with the warmth of my cells, with the showers of my passion, with the rhythm of my pulsation.

I love you with hope and longing, with the serenity of my mind, with the tears of my happiness, with the key to my success.

I love you not so much. I love you as a true lover does.

Yar
                                              



                                   Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment