Friday, February 28, 2014

Tell me what it feels love to feel so loved

                                                                     


You feel, tell me what it feels love to feel so loved, seeing as you embrace my warmth on your stomach. Tell me love's going that moment your mind, tell me what you get love and I swear on my soul that I'll make you always feel. 
                                                          


Dust particle I am
Oh little seed, come to me
Leave your roots
Sprout in me
The mist is kind to give a drop of water
You too can lift your head
See the blue sky and bright sun.
                                                       


Freedom is the expansion of life, of soul, of existence.
Our creative force, rightfully ours. 
Protect it, enjoy it, live in it.

The fear began the day I met you. That same day in which I fell completely in love with you. The fear of losing that connection that had transformed us into beings of absolute euphoria. The fear of losing those tender kisses that fervently fused our delight. The fear of losing those magical touches that penetrated every source with explosive sensations. Possibly losing that fierce devotion that only two beings meshed into one, could ever experience. Yet albeit the fear, those were by far the happiest moments ever felt of my life up till!
                                                   


 Love is a force that lives within us and embeds us as our true nature. It let's us see through the eyes of the divine where only beauty exists, and the thought of hurting another, doesn't.

Yar
                                                                                 



                                                           Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment