Thursday, February 27, 2014

Breathe into the body of love.

                                                     


My wound is deeper than imagination
My sorrow is longer than time
I am the carnival of heavens on the Earth
I have come to ignite the fire of words
And breathe into the body of love.
                                                        


From the dream of the ode,   you come out covered with the warm snow of my passion
You are my pain and joy that will not leave me off and if you do, I will die
You are all the poems and songs of me.
                                                                  


It is you who produce poems with the scent of magic and touch of femininity to me.

My love,  my heart,  it’s a tragic moment, I had had to leave, come on join my hands in real terms, be my official partner, won't want to suffer the humiliation of my love,
think,  think and think positively!
                                                                   


Make a passion, a real passion to dance every step with me.

It is not the rhythm or the steps that make the dance.  
But the passion that goes in the souls of those who dance.
                                                                


Be perfect , never negotiate with physical and medical attention!!
I've gave my heart to the wind of love to keep not to have back.

I only desire to hear your words so I am closing my lips.

Yar
                                                               



                                                Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment