Monday, February 17, 2014

How amazing you are!

                                                



I watch you with my closed eyes.  Your aroma engulfs my being I smell with my inner senses.  Your known  face becomes unknown.  I get startled, open my eyes wide I see you standing and smiling.  The two faces alternately smile, I get baffled my beloved!

Love has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is pure and beautiful like early morning sunrise falling in lake.

So much grace is flowing thru my life.  Feeling utterly blessed and deeply grateful. Sending wishes, that grace blesses you always too.

If you are always trying to be normal,  you will never know how amazing you can be.
Ever since you stepped into my life the sun has shone brighter,  the birds sing sweeter,  the sky clearer and life is better. Thanks for coming into my life.    

Yar
                                                          
                     

                                             Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment