Monday, February 17, 2014

You are the light of my life.

                                                                                    
 

Finding that one person you can grow old with, trust without limits, and love without boundaries is the most important thing in the world to me.  Time and distance don't matter.

Once in a lifetime love need no second chance.

There is no mistake that you are the light of my spirit, you are the powerhouse of my love, intelligence and perfection. You are the light of my life.

Not a thousand words can tell what I feel when a whisper can say a thousand story of long night stars.

Beloved don't ask me about wisdom or existence nor long years of life they are all gone, vanished when the soul listened to the sacred words of your hearts.

If you choose to be,  I am here to give an energy to give the gifts I was born to give because energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another. Will we together inter-exchange our energies? 

Yar
                                                                

                                           Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment