Friday, February 28, 2014

How much I love you

                                                   


If I searched a hundred years, I couldn't find the words to tell you how you make me feel… or how much I love you.

I watch you with my closed eyes,  your aroma engulfs my being.  I smell with my inner senses your known face becomes unknown.  I get startled, open my eyes wide I see you standing and smiling.  The two faces alternately smile. ....I get baffled my beloved!

O beloved, my heart hovered like a snow fall passion.  When your lips touched mine,  it shook the virginity of innocent flowers in the garden of love.  And your arms encircled me I felt the warmth of sun.  The aroma of your body like the holy essence in the blossoming light of burning ecstasy.
                                                    


It’s where my heartbeats rested, waiting for your nights whispers, 
telling a story of lovers hearts dancing the far distance. 

Is it the soul veils I have touched or simply your existence.
The desire for a sudden embrace,  my arms opened like a blossoming flower there is no end for love. 

All cells of the brain rejoice in it,  after such moments of joy here it comes! The bliss of my eternity.

Your presence in my heart and mind makes me lively every time and the sweet fragrance of your love flows always in my blood.

Yar
                                                                     




                                             Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment