Friday, February 28, 2014

You remain part of my character, my love.

                                                                          


Today I sit in reflection. I reflect my life without judgment, without guilt or regret. It is through all the numerous choices I have made, that have brought me here where I need to be right now. They have molded me to the Man I am today. I won’t be a victim to the titles of being good or bad. I am who I am, and who I am is alright by my love,  then who to think?

You have been in every line I have ever read, you are part of my existence, you remain part of my character.

Closed in a room, my imagination becomes the universe (I and You), and the rest of the world is missing out, so lovely to feel!

Yar
                                                                 



                             Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment