Friday, February 28, 2014

I want everything of you

                                                              


I want everything of you, the whole you and nothing but the you. I want all of your parts. I want to hold them in my arms the way I hold your body and know that you're really, really here, assume so.

I want to reach out and grab his hand and hold it to me, right over my heart, right where it aches the most. I don't know if doing that would heal me or make my heart break entirely, but either way this constant hungry waiting would be over.
                                                       


Love is a state of being. Your love is not outside, it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you.

Collect moments, not things!
                                                       


Jasmine shy of the sun's gazing eyes refuses to unfold itself,
Bares herself in the hazy starlit night exploding its aroma,
The sun enjoys its naked beauty hiding in the bosom of night from the yonder nether-lands

The garden of your body,
the moon of your skin,
the sun of your breasts,
but I lack the spring of your lips,
the horizon of your eyes,
give your hands the music from your smile.
The dew that invites me to you the verses of your voice.
The spell of your hug.

Yar

                                                        


                                                         Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment