Sunday, February 2, 2014

One true love in the desert of my life.

                                                             



I never knew how to live, until I knew how to love you!

Looking for you in the desert of my life, darling.

I wanna be locked forever with you.

Yar
                                                               


“When you understand love, and see eye-to-eye
Like a beautiful double rainbow in the sky
Wherever your love go, so you go
Because a double rainbow is hard to find~.”

Yar

                                                             




Thank you for giving up on me,  now I found "one true love" in the desert of my life.
                                                          



                                                      Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment