Sunday, March 23, 2014

A hunger for more of your love

                                                                                        


Our visions connect slowly,  we are drawn to the crimson hot brand below that light spot
Our hands touch gradually source our fingers are fused and our skin starts rubbing for a melody.

We both are all familiar with our breaths exchange, warm mist air wrap our anxious agencies to please.

As you begin to move, our hearts beat faster irregular pulse of all places, our veins one as are hot wires by that shake electricity.

Our bodies tremble the soft melody fades and then returns. 

Therefore as hunger for more of my love of that sweetness and sensuality.
                                                                 


Found Creator in me as you are with me. This world asked several times why I smile every time?

Oh beloved how can I explain I got the most precious joy,  the most precious love.

Even after million years of prayer,  many souls are still searching this love.

I got you my beloved and drinking your love.

No one can imagine beyond any dream,  the joy of love. I got the precious treasure of this world.

Yar
                                                                   

                                                        Mhargz GV

No comments:

Post a Comment