Sunday, March 23, 2014

Not even time or space can break our connection, my love.



                                                                  


To truly love someone is when you take away the ability to touch each other, all of the physical stuff,  its the connection between two souls that make them one not even time or space can break this connection, as we are one. 


We are two souls connected,  time,  space and distance are not in our vocabulary.
                                                          

I want to kiss every soft place of you, make you blush and faint, pleasure you until you weep, and dry every tear with my lips. If you only knew how I crave the taste of you.

I want to take you in my hands and mouth and feast on you. I want you under me. On your back.  Your arms and legs around me. Your mouth, open for my kisses.  I need too much of you. 

A lifetime of nights spent between your thighs wouldn’t be enough.
                                                         


Making millions of friends is not an achievement  but rather to make a friend who stands with you when millions are against you matters most.

You can never hurt me or my feelings by telling me the TRUTH. But a LIE will make me pass you by.

Yar
                                                                   

                                     Mhargz GV 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment