Sunday, March 30, 2014

Endless love, feeling your kiss.

                                      


It’s a love, endless, feeling your kiss, tenderness, you are quivering due to my loving fingers touching you everywhere dear! It’s the emotions in a regularity.

The flight of your thoughts has consumed this earth,
The wings of your search are flapping to go yonder
The smoky future with all its sorrows, hides its fate,
 The burning light in the heart is light for your night.

There is a language older by far and deeper than words.
It is the language of bodies,  of body on body,  wind on snow,
rain on trees,  wave on stone.
It is the language of dream, gesture, symbol, memory.
                                                                


The truth of me never going,  to remain in your heart always beside you, 
just need you to feel.

I will be of care with my faltering steps unknown to you my entries and exists.

When we are afraid of losing something we are then too attached!
Let go  of people,  places,  things. 
What is real is within, for me my real within is my love, only love,  I love you!


The best thing we can model for ourselves, our children and  one another is to love with no expectation, but your love is weak , I need you practically.   
                                                                          


 Are You Giving Birth To Your Dreams? I Am

I live in dreams of yours darling
Spring has sprung let new birth emerge!!!
Celebrate smile & be HAPPY!
                                                                  


The First Stage of Love: Attraction.
The Law of Attraction states ‘To be attractive, you have to be authentic.’ What makes a person attractive? The wisdom traditions tell us that attraction first and foremost comes from naturalness. Nothing is more beautiful than naturalness.

Yar
                                                                     


                                  Mhargz GV    

No comments:

Post a Comment