Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I send you a kiss in the wind, my love



                                                               


I send you a kiss in the wind and I know you'll feel it,  you turn around without seeing me closing my eyes,  you'll see and hear me.  I want to tell you know that I need you, really.                     

Never stop dreaming, to feel, to fantasize, to imagine that's really living! And to you my love  I give you a tender hug and kiss and special thank you for always being closer to me than breath.

I will have everything best on a perfect time to come.  I have full patience and faith over your plans for me.

Miracles are what we see and believe, and my miracles lies in your eyes.  One must change as the love needs.

Yar
                                                                 
                                                        Mhargz GV


No comments:

Post a Comment