Friday, March 14, 2014

I stand in front of you, yet you don't know that I love you.

                                                          

The farthest distance in the world is
not between life and death
but when I stand in front of you ,
yet you don't know that I love you

The farthest distance in the world is
not when I stand in front of you
yet you can't see my love;
but when unfortunately
knowing the love from both
yet can not be together

The farthest distance in the world is
not being apart while being in love .
But when plainly can not resist the yearning
yet pretending you have never be in my heart...

The farthest distance is
but using ones indifferent heart
to dig an uncrossable river
for the one who loves you


Yar

(as posted in my timeline)
                                                         

                                           Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment