Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Put your lips on my lips together again.

                                                                   


It’s just a matter of time I'm sure. Well,  time takes time and I can't hold on.  So won't you try as hard as you can.  Put your lips on my lips together again?


Was ever a moment better than this one? This simple pleasure,  this tasters ecstasy in this moment.  To each other we give,  I give to you. You give to me. I am loved, you are loved,  time is never ever wasted. So very tested with you and with me.

     
I am undone with my lover's sweet care,  her gentle tender smile,  the way her hair falls down around her graceful neck to make my lips just purse to peck tiny circles of love for both to feel the wave of passion,  mounting is so real her hands roam freely and I feel the slide my cinnamon is here for vanilla gets to ride.

Yar

                                                                              


                                                                 Mhargz GV

No comments:

Post a Comment