Saturday, May 24, 2014

Through you, I am a gem!



                                                               

“Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to comeback and reasons to stay.”

“To love is to recognize yourself in another.”

"We all need something to believe in. Believe in you."

FROM MYSELF I am copper, through You,  I am gold. From myself I'm a stone, but through You,  I am a gem!

" My love "

You are too precious even to touch
I wish I was the cup of your coffee, to reach your lip
And know the splits in your heart,  depths in your eyes
Your whispers are, in speeches of silence
Let me dive and swim through your eyes, to reach core in you

Wanting not you
Lusting not you
Desiring not you
Seeking not you
I preserve you,
Wrapped up,  in layers of MY LOVE.

Yar
                                                  

                                                                     
                                                            Mhargz GV  

No comments:

Post a Comment