Friday, May 23, 2014

The great art of life is sensation, my love.



                                                           

We sit together teasing each other,  

I sip coffee from your cup while you drink wine in my eyes.

The chocolates you bought way back home inviting us to take a bite

Come bite it from my lips

Let our lips be locked

Let people think we are dead

The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain.

There is some kiss we want with our whole lives, the touch of spirit on the body

When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could 

offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love.

Yar
                                                                        

                                                  Mhargz GV  


No comments:

Post a Comment