Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Silent treatment speaks volume.



                                                     


Silent treatment speaks volume. 

Often I whined about silence.
Sometimes it hurts or brings pain. 
It brings agony and loneliness out of the blue.

But it was in silence that I realized the worth of someone.
It was in silence that I learned about what true love means.
It was in silence that I learned to understand the silence of someone else.

It was in silence that I came to know better the someone that put a smile on my face. 
It was in silence that I understand what it brings to love.
Silence is silence and love itself.

Sometimes negative or  positive.
Take time to listen to the sound of silence.
Then and only then I realize that it is in silence that you come face to face with love.

It is in silence that you fully understand the true essence of love.
In silence  you love because you love.
Love is silence and silence is love.

Silence is the language of my heart and soul.
Silence is sweet and full of magic
If silence is for someone you truly love and care.
                                                    

                                                     Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment