Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Everytime I see you, I jump for joy.



                                                             
                                  

Everytime

Everytime I hear “good morning”,  I jump for joy.
Everytime I see you,  I see magic.
Everytime I talk with you,  I hear music.
Everytime  I am with you,  it is heaven on earth.
Everytime I hear my name,  I smile in silence.

Everytime I hear “ I miss you”, it is symphony
Everytime I hear “ I need you”,  I see the moon and stars.
Everytime I hear, “I love you”,  everything turns magical rainbow.
Everytime I hear “see you around”,  I feel sad
Everytime I hear goodbye,  I cry.

Everytime there is silence,  I become weak.
You are my weakness
You are my strength
You are my world
You are my everything.
                                                                 
                                                       Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment