Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Love is a great emotion.



                                                           


"Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start
Loving you
Means that I give you my heart
My love, my whole self
You’ll always come first
Before anything else
Loving you
Means that I give you my faith
My trust, my confidence
I promise to always be true
To be loyal, to be honest
Loving you
Means you’re a part of my life,
My dreams, my future;
You are a part of me
Now and forever."

Yar
                                                                            
                                               Mhargz GV       




No comments:

Post a Comment